Pooh Party

I have always been a HUGE disney Winnie the Pooh fan, like my Mom was before me! There are pictures of my childhood room with Pooh on the walls! So it should not come as a surprise that each of my kids has had a Pooh Party! This time it was Minnie's time for a 2 year old Pooh Party.




The simple setting for our cake & games party. The Pooh Pinata was strung for the party!


Disney Winnie the Pooh Birthday party Ideas







The adjacent living room where the games & eating took place. I liked the streamers on the ceiling. It was simple & cheap to do, but I felt like added a lot of color & fun! The adults sat on chairs, but he kids had their own little table.


Disney Winnie the Pooh Birthday decorations





I found this blow up Pooh on clearance at Lowes for $7! Minnie LOVED it!


inflatable pooh bear





One of the games was Find Pooh! I printed off images of Pooh & hid them around the house (main level only). It was a wonderfully age-appropriate game!


pooh bear hunt







 We played pin the tale on Eeyore! Again, I printed off a free image from online - I told you I loved to pinch pennies!


pin the tail on eeyore





Minnie's cake! This was my first run with fondant & I LOVE it! I made all the flowers, trees, bees etc. and let them harden. then used toothpicks to let them hoover on the cake.


Disney Winnie the Pooh Cake



Unfortunately, Minnie was getting all of her 2 year molars that week and was not her usual happy self. But she still talks about the party & how much fun it was..... even if we don't have but maybe one picture of her smiling.




See More Party Themes!


<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.