Kids Homemade Hats ~ 2011

Every year I let the kids pick out what kind of hat they want me to knit for them. It helps me keep up my knitting skills and is a fun tangible way to show my kids I love them. So without further ado here are the kids 2011 hats!





  • Minnie’s Panda Hat (I love the pom pom ears!)




December 2011 1555





  • Tinkerbell’s Cupcake hat (notice the cherry on top)




December 2011 001



  • Goofy’s Mario Hat (there are more different sized “boos” around the hat)




December 2011 205



If anyone is a knitter and wants a pattern, let me know =-) If you missed it click here to see the kids 2010 hats.
<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.