FREE Printable Calendar

Are you getting organized for the upcoming school year yet? I found that I used printable calendars often in our home. Here are {free} monthly and 2-months-at-a-view printable calendar to help you get organized.

printable calendar





I am eagerly planning for next year's homeschool. I know I’m a little weird, but I love the planning part! In our home I always seem to need printable calendars, and oddly enough i couldn’t find one of my favorites (2 months on a page) for 2014 yet….. so I made my own.


Printable Calendar included:



  • Monthly Calendars {including the major holidays} for July 2013-July 2014

    2 Months on a Page Calendars for July 2013-Dec 2014



Ideas for how we use printable calendars in our homeschool:



  • Homeschool Attendance

  • Homeschool Year-at-a-Glance {fieldtrips, holidays, holidays, etc.}

  • Blogging Calendar

  • Preschool Theme Planning

  • Reading Competitions

  • Chore Chart

  • Learning the Months of the Year

  • and so many others!









By downloading from my site you agree to the following: 


  • This is for personal use only 

  • This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)

  • All downloaded materials provided are copyright protected. Please see Terms of Use.

  • I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!



>> Download {FREE} Printable Calendar Pack <<


<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.