Ice Cream Sandcastle Summer Snack

Kids will love eating this ice cream sandcastle treat.

Ice Cream Sandcastle summer snack for kids - this is such a clever idea I don't know why I didn't think of this!! What a really fun, memorable idea to add to our summer bucket list!



I made this super simple summer snack for my kids. It was a HUGE hit! I share how I made our Ice Cream Sandcastle over at I Can Teach My Child.
<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.