Ready for the Sun

honest sunscreen

I know I’ve mentioned the Honest company before. We really love their product and that I can feel good knowing I am using safe products on my kids!

Well, they just reformulated their sunscreen and we love it!

Up until now I have used their sunscreen because it was safe for my kids, but we didn’t really enjoy it.  The reformulated Honest sunscreen is great. It goes on smooth and does not have a white look to it. It feels good on your skin, not like you are wearing a heavy paste. It does a nice job repelling water (so it will hold up to some heavy summer swimming) and I am happy to say we have been sunburn free!

I highly suggest you check out The Honest Company and their Improved Sunscreen!

<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.