FREE Hundreds Chart

Even homeschool children benefit from seeing things on the wall! So instead of buying yet another supply, I made my own. I highly suggest printing on cardstock and laminating for durability.


FREE Hundreds chart to hang on wall, leave in back pack, use as reference for kindergarten math, first grade math, homeschool, or cut up to visualize how the hundreds chart works




100s Chart for Kindergarten


There are 3 choices for the Crayon 100s wall chart.  I found my son referenced the 100s chart frequently while he was in Kindergarten and figuring out counting that high.





Free Toddler and Preschool Crayon Color Chart




FREE Printable Crayon Colors for Toddler and Preschool


I couldn't use these fun Crayon graphics and not do something with color! So I made a Crayon Colors Chart. There are TONS of other uses for it other than hanging it on your wall! 


  • Cut crayons apart and use them to label colors around your house

  • Go on a color scavenger hunt

  • Cut into a 9, 12, or 20 piece puzzle

  • And so many more!





Additional Resources:




Download Hundreds Chart


By downloading from my site you agree to the following: 




  • This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)


  • This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)

  • All downloaded materials provided are copyright protected. Please see Terms of Use.

  • Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836

  • I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!




    >> Download Crayon Color & 100s Charts <<


    <
    Unknown
    Unknown

    Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.