FREE Grocery Store Scavenger Hunt

Kids will not only have fun at the grocery store, but they will learn with these free printable kids activities for the grocery store for kids from toddler, preschool to kindergarten and elementary school!


FREE Grocery Store Scavenger Hunt - Free worksheets and kids activities for the whole family to learn at the grocery store! Perfect for toddler, preschool, kindergarten, homeschool, fieldtrip, and more!





As a homeschooler the world is your classroom. But sometimes we forget that simple {seemingly mundane} outings can be educational too!



Today, I am sharing how you can learn at the grocery store. I have age appropriate learning for toddlers, preschoolers, and K6 kids too!




<< See all of our 2000+ page of free math worksheets >>






“But Mom, I don’t want to go to the grocery store!” 

If you are a Mom, chances are you’ve heard that at least once before! Sometimes we are so task oriented trying to get things off our to do list we forget to make it fun or {gasp} educational! I know I get swept up in the let’s just get it done mind set many times too. Sad as it is, what helps ground me is hearing another mom yelling at her kids. For some reason hearing it when I am removed from the situation reminds me how bad I feel for the kids. Then I think of my own kids and wonder . . .




Am I being the best Mom I can for my kids? Not perfect – just the best Mom I can be.


grocery store scavenger for kids, fun activity for kids


Learning at the Grocery Store: Free worksheets and kids activities for the whole family



Grocery Store Scavenger Hunt


So  I want to challenge and empower you to make the grocery store fun and educational too! You can download my free printables to make learning at the grocery story fun and engaging for your 2-12 year olds.



Here’s what included:



  • Simple Toddlers Shopping Lists

  • Preschool / Kindergarten Shopping Lists

  • Grocery Store Games

  • Grocery Store Math Activities for Kindergarteners – 4th grade

  • Grocery Store Geography Worksheets for 1st – 6th grade

  • Grocery Store Bingo for the entire family

  • Shopping List for Mom {I didn’t forget about you Mom’s!}

  • and more!



learning at the grocery store praintable, grocery store worksheet for toddler, preschool, kindergarten, homeschool, field trip


Download Grocery Store Scavenger Hunt



By using the printable below you agree to the following:





  • This is for personal use only (you may print off 1 copy for your families personal use)

  • This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, copied or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)

  • All downloaded materials provided are copyright protected. Please see Terms of Use.

  • I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!






>> Download Learning at the Grocery Store <<


<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.