Homeschooling Preschool – 2nd Grade: This is How I Teach . . .


5 Day Series - Homeschooling: This is How I Teach


If you are wondering how to homeschool or just wanting to take a peak at what homeschool looks like for another family than this series {Homeschooling Preschool - 2nd Grade: This is How I Teach}  is for you! I will share what curriculum our family uses, favorite resources, educational toys we love, how I actually teach, what time of day we do things, and how I manage to give all three of my children individualized instruction throughout the day.




Homeschooling This is How I teach 5 day Series from iHomeschool Network




How do I Homeschool?


So many of you have emailed with questions on how we homeschool different subjects that I thought I'd take the time to share how my family homeschools for preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade. (The grades of I have personal experience with so far)



My families Homeschool Style:




We like learning together as a family as much as possible, lots of hands on learning, big history units, crafting, and snuggling up on the couch to read good books together. 



Please remember each family is special and unique. What works for us may or may not work for you. But this is a starting point and you can tweak it to meet your children's learning styles, interests, and your preferences.



This 5 day Series will run all next week (January 13-17, 2014)

Click on each link below to see how I homeschool each subject







Follow Along as we Homeschool!


To keep up to date on all our homeschooling experiences, free printables for kids 2-9 years old, monthly family meal plan, vacation advice, seasonal crafts and activities and more don't forget to sign up to receive our FREE Email Newsletter!





This post is the landing page for all 5 of my Homeschool Preschool - 2nd Grade: This is How I Teach Series. You can click on each bullet point above to see how I teach different subjects in our homeschool.  This is part of iHomeschool Network's hopscotch series This is How I Teach... where you can see how many other homeschooling moms teach .


how i teach homeschool hopscotch from ihomeschool Network





However YOU homeschool, I hope you have a great day together.







<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.