OshKosh B’gosh Spring Line with coupon

Ready to go shopping for your kids spring clothes? OshKosh B’gosh has a new nautical spring line full with stylish and affordable clothes for kids birth – 12 years. Take a peak at the cute outfits we found, grab a 20% off OshKosh B’gosh coupon, and see how much bang we got for our buck!

OshKosh B'gosh has cute, affordable clothes for kids 0-12 years old PLUS 20% off coupon

I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for OshKosh B’gosh. I received a gift card to facilitate my shopping trip and to thank me for participating.



OshKosk B'gosh Nautcal Spring Line

With the Polar Vortex extreme cold just days behind us it is hard to believe that spring will ever come. But you know it must be around the corner because the new Spring Clothing Lines have come to stores.  A couple days ago I braved the cold to go shopping for spring clothes for my three kids at OshKosh B’gosh.


OshKosh B’gosh Spring Line


You will be ready for Spring as soon as you see the chic new nautical spring line from  OshKosh B’gosh. The vivid yellow, orange, and pink contrast beautifully with white, blue and black. As soon as we got in the store my 6 year old was pointing out clothes she liked.




 OshKosh B'gosh Trench Coat for girls Girls Tunics and Leggings from OshKosh B'goshGirls Tunics and Leggings from OshKosh B'gosh




My 6 year old daughter prefers to wear girls leggings and girls tunics as much as possible. I really liked the cute polka dot pangs with this striking orange belted top. But my favorite may just be this adorable trench coat. So cute!


OshKosh B’gosh has Cute Clothes for Kids 0-12 years


Boys Doorbuster Jeans only $12! It was nice to be able to go into one store and do my shopping for all three of my kids at the same time. They each found something that was uniquely their style. My eight-year-old loves jeans. So he picked out a pair of classic jeans with a dinosaur (and robot eating pizza) boys tees.



Note: The boys jeans - $12 and the boys tees - $7 were doorbuster deals!




Stylish clothes for toddlers form OshKosh B'gosh  Cutest swim suite ever from OshKosh B'gosh Nautical Spring Line

Personally, I’m a sucker for baby & toddler clothes. Lucky for my little princess is still a 3T. I love the adorable and stylish jean dress she picked out with the cute belt – it was so comfy she didn’t want to take it off to leave! But my favorite of the day had to be the adorable swimsuit (which was also available in big girl sizes too).


OshKosh B’gosh is Affordable!


OshKosh B'gosh is affordable - 6 outfits for $100 Sure, OshKosh B’gosh has cute clothes, but that doesn’t mean we can afford to buy all those cute clothes, right? Well – I was actually surprised how far my money went. Besides that the “regular” price was decent, there were doorbusters deals (like boys jeans for $12), and on top of that I had a 20% off coupon!




We actually walked out of there with 6 outfits (2 per kid) for $100. Not too shabby! Plus I have $10 in B’Gosh Rewards to save $$ on my next visit!





OshKosh B’gosh 20% off Coupon



OshKosh B'gosh 20% off coupon



You can print the 20% off OshKosh B’gosh coupon to use on your purchase of $30 or more in store or online through March 12, 2014.




Ready to go shopping?Shop for Spring Clothes for Kids at OshKosh B'gosh


You can browse the OshKosh B’gosh website and then find your nearest OshKosh B’gosh store here.
<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.