Mother’s Day Hand Art Craft with FREE Printable

Mothers Day is about a week away! Here is a simple and beautiful Mothers Day Craft kids can easily make for Mom. It will become a priceless keepsake for Mom that keeps well!

Simple Mothers Day Craft that will only take 10 minutes to make. This is such a fun, clever idea that is easy to make as a Mothers Day Gifts











Did you see the Mothers Day Craft we made last year?







It is my favorite Mothers Day gift of all times. And it still makes me smile when I see it hanging on the wall!
















Simple Mothers Day Craft - Takes only 10 minutes!


Today I wanted to share a very simple and easy to make Mothers Day Craft that even Dad can help kids whip up in just a few minutes.





My favorite part is that my family is all hand-in-hand for me to see all the time – even when their hands get as big as mine. This is a super easy to make paper craft! This was guest posted by me over at Growing a Jeweled Rose.









 



More Fun Crafts for Kids


















<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.