Should I wait to Send my Child to Kindergarten?

Are you on the fence about sending your child to Kindergarten this year? Here are some great tips and things to consider.

Should i wait to send my child to kindergarten - great tips and things to think about for parents







Are you struggling with whether or not your child should start Kindergarten next year?







We waited with my oldest. His birthday was close to the cut off, he was a boy and just “not quite ready” I thought. I am glad we made the decision for us, but it is such a personal decision for each family.







If you are on the fence on should I send my child to Kindergarten, here are some great tips and things to think about from Your Modern Family.






Educational Activities for Kindergarteners






<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.