Teaching Fractions with Lego

If your kids are visual learners, they will love this hands on math activity teaching about fractions with Lego.

Teaching Fractions with Lego - this is a brilliant idea for helping visual learners really understand this math concept. Kids response so well to fun, tactile math teaching aids!







I’m a visual learner. I learn best when I can see things.





Even as a kid I did better if I could see the math problem or map. Show me a map and I can get you anywhere. Give me step by step directions somewhere and I can only get you there that one time.


 



Kids from Kindergarten - 3rd grade are going to love this hands on lego educational activity.







Visualizing Math Concepts with Lego


I think helping kids visualize concepts helps the math concept make sense and just “click” with kids.

Here is a wonderful way to help kids really understand fractions using the visual aid of Lego! (I mean what kid wouldn’t want to learn with Lego!)







Get all the tips and instructions for Teaching Fractions with Lego from And Next Comes L









Lego Education


Looking for more fun, hands on ideas for teaching with Lego?








Follow my Learning with Lego Pinterest Board












<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.