Are You My Mother? 13 Baby Farm Animal Puzzles

Oink, Moo, Baa.....kids have a natural fascination with farm animals. So these 13 baby farm animal puzzles will make a fun educational activity for toddler, preschool, kindergarten and more as you explore Are you My Mother


Are you my mother - FREE 13 baby farm animals puzzles for toddler, preschool, kindergarten to learn about farm animals and their names.



Kids will have fun matching baby animals with their mothers with these 13 free printable farm animals puzzles.







We like to use these along with one of our favorite books Are You My Mother













This is a great activity for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.








Are you My Mother



Download the file at the bottom of this page for the free printable puzzles. I recommend printing in color on cardstock or using a laminator for durability.






Cut apart puzzles.











Put the farm animals in a pile in front of your student. Allow them to match the babies with their mothers (and fathers in the 3 part puzzles).







These puzzles are self correcting!









Afterwards, I recommend reading the back to your child to reinforce farm animals vocabulary by saying, "Great job! You matched the mama pig with her baby piglet. That's right the mama turkey goes with the baby poult."










Farm Animals







Download 13 Farm Animal Puzzles



    By downloading from my site you agree to the following:

    • This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)

    • This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)

    • All downloaded materials provided are copyright protected. Please see Terms of Use.

    • Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs

    • I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!





<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.