FREE After Easter Alphabet Matching Game

This is such a fun, easy alphabet game using leftover plastic Easter eggs and a free printable. This activity is perfect for toddler, preschool and kindergarten age kids!


FREE Easter Egg Alphabet Matching Game - this is such a fun way for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids to practice alphabet letters this spring with all those extra plastic easter eggs you have laying around.





After Easter I feel like we’re swimming in plastic Easter eggs and I find them all over the house! I’m always looking for new ways to use them for learning activities all year long. This After Easter Alphabet Matching Game is a fun way to practice letter recognition, matching, fine motor skills and FINALLY use those left-over plastic Easter eggs for something! It’s perfect for toddlers, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kids.








Easter Egg Alphabet Game



free alphabet printable and plastic easter eggs





Materials Needed:




  • 10 Plastic Easter Eggs

  • Alphabet Matching Game Printable (included in the download below)








Gather all the materials you’ll need for this activity. After you print the free  Alphabet Matching Game Printable separate all the plastic Easter eggs into two pieces.



Then place one half of a plastic Easter egg over each letter on the Alphabet Matching Game Printable.




easter eggs game for toddler, preschool, kindergarten



I have to tell you my daughter was SO excited to play this game! She was asking me all kinds of question about the eggs and what we were doing even before I got the game ready. Once I had the Alphabet Matching Game all set up I explained to Grace that we were going to play a matching game. All she had to do was lift a plastic egg and then lift another one to try and find the match. I told her it was just like the picture matching game we had played before. Once she got started her eyes light up! She was having so much fun trying to match all the letter. I had Grace play the game by herself this time but the next time we play I’ll play with her. That way I can get in on the Easter egg action. I’ve actually included 3 different Alphabet Matching Game Printables in order to cover the entire alphabet.









This After Easter Alphabet Matching Game was SO much fun! It’s a great way to teach letter recognition and also review the alphabet at home or in the classroom. This game was a blast and we will be playing it again very soon! I hope you use those left-over Easter eggs and your kids love playing this game too!



You may also like this fun Snack Alphabet Toddler Activity





















Download Easter Alphabet Matching Game





Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:


  • This set is for personal and classroom use only.

  • This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.

  • Graphics Purchased and used with permission from

  • All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.





>> Download Easter Alphabet Matching Game <<









Hello there! I’m Jayme, a former elementary school teacher turned stay-at-home-mom of 3 beautiful girls. I decided to start Teacher Turned Mom as a way to help others educate their kids and keep my two youngest girls busy. I love sharing fun, simple, and education activities for everyday learning. For more great kids activities check out my website at Teacher Turned Mom.








<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.