One Fish Two Fish - Yummy Counting Activity


Make practicing fun with this one fish two fish counting activity that uses goldfish and a little Dr. Seuss inspiration to make learning fun.


One-Fish-Two-Fish-Counting-Activity







If you asked my 4-year-old daughter what her most favorite time of the day is, she would say snack time! So, why not throw a little fun learning into such a wonderful and yummy part of the day.





This 1 Fish 2 Fish Counting Activity will inspire young learners to practice number recognition, counting, work on fine motor skills and feed them a yummy snack all at the same time! It’s perfect for toddlers, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kids.









One Fish Two Fish - Yummy Counting Activity





one-fish-two-fish-printable



For this activity you will need:




  • Goldfish Cracjers

  • A bowl for the goldfish

  • 1 FISH 2 FISH Printabl




Gather all the materials you’ll need for this activity. Print out the 1 FISH 2 FISH Printable, pour the goldfish in the bowl and you’re ready to start!




one-fish-two-fish-red-fish-blue-fish-dr-seuss-counting-activity



Give your child/students the printable and then go over the numbers on each of the fish bowls. While I’m doing this I always let my daughter start eating her snack (AKA the goldfish). That way she’s actually listening to the direction and not just wondering when she can start eating. I also always make sure I give her enough snack for her to eat and compete the activity. I tell her she needs to fill each fish bowl with the correct number of fish and just let her go. When we do activities with snack she usually does……..1 for me, 1 for the activity…..lol. That’s totally fine with me because I know she’s having a good time and learning.






goldfish-cracker-counting-activity-toddler-preschool-kindergarten





This 1 FISH 2 FISH Counting Activity was awesome! It’s a great way to teach number recognition, counting, and fine motor skills at home or in the classroom. I just love doing activities with my daughter and I hope your kids love this activity too!







Looking for more fun counting activities? Try one of these:












Download One Fish Two Fish - Yummy Counting Activity






Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:


  • This set is for personal and classroom use only.

  • This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.

  • Graphics Purchased and used with permission from

  • All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.





>> Download One Fish Two Fish - Yummy Counting Activity <<









Hello there! I’m Jayme, a former elementary school teacher turned stay-at-home-mom of 3 beautiful girls. I decided to start Teacher Turned Mom as a way to help others educate their kids and keep my two youngest girls busy. I love sharing fun, simple, and education activities for everyday learning. For more great kids activities check out my website at Teacher Turned Mom.


<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.