Tinkerbell Birthday Party

Do you have a Disney Tinkerbell fan at your house? If so, you are going to want to take a peak at the Tinker Bell Birthday Party we threw as you get your Party Themes together.

Tinkerbell Birthday Party Ideas - Super clever ideas for decorating for a Tinkerbell birthday party, food to eat, pixie hollow cake, and lots of fun game ideas!







My daughter loves Tinkerbell!





She has had her heart set on a Tinkerbell birthday party since last year. And I couldn't’ wait to make her little dreams come true.





Here is my daughters 7 year old birthday party. I hope it inspires your next party!










Tinkerbell Decorations


tinker bell decorations


I decided to transform the party areas into Pixie Hollow. It really gave it such a magical, flowery feel!



butcher paper tinker bell decorations



I used a roll of brown butcher paper to make two trees – one in the eat in kitchen and one in the corner of our family room. I crinkled the paper as I went & cut the top to make different branches; then I taped it onto the wall and ceiling.



disney tinkerbell party decoration ideas



I draped green tulle from the ceiling coming out of the tree branches to make a tree canopy. Then I put white Christmas lights above the tulle to give it a sparkly fairy feel to the room.



Do you see our HUGE Tinkerbell Balloon in the background. It was the perfect accent!



flower balloon arrangement for girl fairy party



Finally, I added flowers all over the ceiling. I used a pipe cleaner to make a circle and tied 6 green balloons onto the pipe cleaner and twisted the circle closed. Then I blew up a pink balloon for the center and pulled it through the center and attached it to the ceiling with 3M hooks. It was so pretty!



fairy lights



I had a table covered with a pink table cloth for the girls to make their crafts and eat their cake at. In the middle of the table I had a these Christmas lights with Wilton Petal Cupcake Liners over them to make pretty fairy flowers. Then I draped some leftover green tulle in the middle of the table to hide the cord. It was stunning!






Tinkbell Birthday Party Games


Scavenger Hunt



We started out with Tinkerbell “Lost Things” Scavenger Hunt. The kids all got a list of things they were looking for around our house and a cute Tinkerbell party bag to put them in. Oh, and they each had a pair of wings to find and keep (I got those at the dollar store!)



Using the ladybugs they found on their scavenger hunt, they played Silvermist Ladybug Training. The girls trained “raced” their bugs. These bugs did silly summersaults, spinned in circles, and more. They thought it was HILARIOUS!



decorating fairy houses



Next up, Rosetta’s Fairy House Makeover. Using washable markers the girls decorated their fairy houses. I got these bird houses on clearance at Joann Fabrics for $0.49 each!  I was amazed by the creativity and time these Preschool-3rd grade kids took in decorating them!



Finally, we played a version of Duck Duck Goose I called “Tink, Tink, Vidia”. Kids went around the circle and gently tapped people with a sparkling green wand and said Tink, Tink, Tink, and Vidia (the fast fairy) when they wanted to be chased. I was worried the 10 kids wouldn’t have much room in our family room, but it worked out okay.



At the end of the party I had the kids use the things they found on the scavenger hunt to tinker up an invention. It was spur of the moment to use up time, but the kids were so creative!




Tinkerbell Food


fruit fairy wands



We decided that we were going to keep the food simple. It was not only cheaper and easier to prepare, but gave more party time for games. Other than cake, we made these fruit fairy wands. We used cookie cutters to make the stars and just piled all the fruit on kabob skewers.



Tree stump tinker bell birthday cake idea



I decided to do something a little different for this years cake. I took the tree motif in a new direction and make this tree stump cake. It was 2 whole recipes of yellow cake baked in circular pans. I used marshmallow fondant to make the roots and accents that jog out of the tree stump. I also used the fondant to make the mushrooms and flower.



I iced the cake with my buttercream frosting with cocoa for flavor and tinting. I used tooth picks to make the look and texture of bark and then went back over it with a lighter and darker colored cocoa frosting to give it the extra depth. On top I made circular motions with the toothpicks to make the age rings and then once again used darker cocoa to accent some of the rings.



If I do say so myself, it came out super cute! We topped it with a special Tinkerbell figure. Perfect!






More Girly Birthday Parties






<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.