Win a Leap Frog LeapPad Ultra





If you've followed my blog for any amount of time you know our family LOVES Leap Frog! The quality educational materials they product just can’t be beat. I first found them when my son was in Kindergarten and couldn't figure out what each of the letters said. Not matter how I tried, I couldn't figure it out. By chance I found Leap Frog Letter Factory and after watching it once he had them down. I know it sounds too good to be true, but it worked that well for our family.


Leap Frog is coming out with the Leap Pad Ultra


I can’t wait! It looks a lot like something a grown-up would love, but it is built kid tough! It has a 7” hi resolution screen, kid safe Wi-Fi, and instance access to over 800 fun, educational games {the games even adjust to your child’s level automatically!} Now you can’t wait either, can you!?!



LeapPad Ultra


Win a LeapPad Ultra!


Here’s the really cool part - you could win the Ultimate Kids’ Learning Tablet in the LeapPad Ultra Sweepstakes!



Just visit the LeapPad Sweeps site and enter your information. You can even invite up to five friends to join in. If you are worried about lessening your odds of winning, don’t worry. If one of your referred friends wins – you’ll win a LeapPad Ultra too!



I've already entered . . . you are next!


>> Enter to win a LeapPad Ultra! <<





I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
<
Unknown
Unknown

Beth Gorden is a homeschooling mother of six who strives to enjoy every moment with her kids through hands-on learning, crafts, new experiences, and lots of playing together. Beth is also the creator and author of 123 Homeschool 4 Me where she shares 1000+ free printables, creative homeschool lessons, crafts, and other fun ideas to help preschool and homeschooling families have fun while learning and exploring together.